Oceanly Face Creams and Serums are a fantastic breakthrough by Attitude. Formulated for different skin types, they give all the benefits of premium brands without product or plastic waste. And they’re vegan, made with pure ingredients that are naturally sourced and well-combined for different skin types. All are dermatologically tested and unscented. Good for you and the planet!
The star ingredient is phytoglycogen, which is a plant-based wonder. When absorbed into skin it stimulates production of both hyaluronic acid and collagen. Let the magic begin as it smooths, soothes, moisturizes, reduces signs of aging, and makes your skin glow. Other ingredients are added for each skin type.
If you have skin in the normal range you can get everything you need in the Glow kit: Travel size cleanser, serum, creme, and oil.
Or pick the Oceanly or combo that’s right for you:
- Phyto-Glow: Moisturizes dry and sensitive skin, making it soft, smooth, and radiant.
- Phyto-Matte: Mattifies oily and combination skin evening tone for smooth radiance and less shine.
- Phyto-Age: Reduces signs of aging and rebuilds the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Phyto-Age Serum: Boost the benefits of Phyto-Age cream to further rejeuvenate mature skin.
- Phyto-Sun: A day-time cream that moisturizes and nourishes while also providing SPF15 protection against UVA and UVB. This lightly tinted cream blends with most skin tones.
- Phyto Night Creams: Let the phytoglycogen work its magic while you sleep. Phyto-Glow, Phyto-Matte, and Phyto-Age all come in a night cream formula, but only one appears to be in stock right now. We’ll add Matte and Age as they become available again.
All Oceanly products are easy to use, push up sticks in biodegradable cardboard that comes from ecologically managed forests. There is no product or plastic waste. The formulas are EWG Verified. This means they contain no ingredients of concern according to the Environmental Working Group standards.
Highest planet-friendly rating: 5
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.